A Global Asset Management firm is looking for a Senior Regulatory Reporting Accountant to join the team. You will be working closely with the Head of Regulatory Reporting, and be responsible for the groups Regulatory Reporting activities. The role is based in London and offers Hybrid working.
Do you have the following skills/experiences?
- Fully qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- Regulatory Reporting experience
- Asset Management / Investment Banking experience
- understanding of IFPR or CRDIV templates
Would you like to do the following?
- Hold a senior position within a core function of a reputable Asset Management firm
- Be partly responsible for assuring the firm correctly reports to the regulator
- Manage a small team
If this sounds like you, please apply with your CV below.