We are looking for a Project Manager to join a UK leading technology business who are expanding due to an exciting period of growth!
Within this business you will operate as a Project Manager within an IT & Software focused environment. This business is going through an exciting period of transformational growth. They are currently migrating to the cloud through Azure, and you will work closely with the organisations internal IT teams to develop technical strategies for the project that develop and enhance the businesses IT architecture in a consistent manner.
Not only this you will be helping to bridge the gap between IT and business change, providing a technical / non-technical understanding to different stakeholders at all levels throughout the business. Having knowledge of re-engineering operational processes would be advantageous, as well as an understanding of marketing systems, tools, and other software operations!
Joining the team in a Project Management capacity you will learn to grow into a more Senior position where you will play a vital part in the businesses growth and strategy moving forwards! There is no shortage of business projects as the success of the organisation is driving growth, and you will help to shape the organisation, building out their Project Management capabilities.
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and execute project plans, including scope, budget, time-lines, and resource allocation.
- Manage project risks and issues, and proactively identify and address potential roadblocks.
- Ensure project documentation is complete, accurate and up-to-date.
- Collaborate with internal & external stakeholders to prioritise features and requirements. Communicating project progress to senior management.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify issues, develop solutions and implement changing requirements.
- Experience leading CRM/ERP Implementations and/or migration projects specifically products within the Financial Services sector.
- Agile, PRINCE2 or other Project Management certifications is preferred.
We are open to hearing about candidates with a variety of backgrounds, with strong experience in the Project and Software delivery lifecycle.
This role will be on a Hybrid basis, and you will need to be within a commutable distance near their offices, just outside of Blackpool.
Please click apply or reach out to email@example.com for more details.