Seeking Project Manager with experience using and Implementing SimCorp Dimension.
The candidate will lead projects through the life-cycle:
Define and manage the project scope and project plan
Drive the project to completion; resolve issues and ensure progress
Deliver a successful project implementation
Leverage DMAIC/ Lean Six Sigma/ Agile methodologies appropriately to ensure optimal outcomes and organize resources into a project team
- Escalate issues and risks accordingly and help drive their resolution - providing input as needed
- Pro-active communication to project team, stakeholders, senior management, and the widerorganization. Managing expectations is key.
- Prepare well-structured materials and audience-appropriate messaging
- Facilitate agency-wide meetings to elicit information necessary to help groups engage, secure commitment, establish requirements, gain consensus, and importantly generate decisions.
- Provide discipline around both project budgets and project documentation
- Ensure implementation success by establishing appropriate levels of training and testing
- Identify and assist others in recognizing and monitoring performance measures consistent with project deliverables and organizational standards
- Foster team learning and collaboration by encouraging and modelling open expression of diverse ideas and opinions.
Ideal Candidates will have:
- Must have experience implementing complex systems at investment managementorganizations
- Experience with implementing a portfolio management system would be a plus
- Experience of managing change involving SimCorp Dimension experience strongly preferred
- Must have technology experience, including a strong grasp of modern software implementation approaches
- Will have significant experience (+10 years) with program and project management principles - particularly Agile,DMAIC orCMM
- Qualifications/ Certification in project management is a plus
- Able to forge strong working relationships at all levels of the organization
- Can learn quickly and adapt to new processes and approaches
- Will communicate clearly and appropriately at all levels of the organization
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with creating and driving change management plans
- Superb work ethic, attention to detail, collaborative approach, and commitment to excellence