Senior Pricing Actuary | Leading Insurer | Dusseldorf
My Client Is looking for a Senior Pricing Actuary to join their expanding team in an exciting period of growth for one of the leading insurers in the German and European markets. Operating across multiple lines of business, this position will give you the creative license to follow your passion and work in markets that are important to you.
In this role you will bring your actuarial experience to optimize mathematical models and pricing strategies. Playing a key role in the continued growth of the centralised pricing team, you will provide relevant statistical analyses, meaningful simulations and sustainable recommendations.
What we're looking for
- Actuaries with several years of experience in Pricing, Reservations or Risk management
- Exposure to state-of-the-art-tools such as: Emblem, Radar, Earnix, ResQ, R or SAS.
- DAV qualified or an equivalent degree in Mathematics, Physics or Natural Sciences
- Team player, hands-on mentality and have strong communication skills.
- A structured and conceptual method of working. Characterised by analytical ways of thinking.
You will be joining a dynamic and forward thinking team where your ideas are considered, scrutinised and quick to be implemented if there is a benefit to the business to be had.
Do you want to be a part of building something and shaping the business function of this exciting and expanding team whilst commanding a competitive salary?
Get in touch today to find out more: