Our client is one of the Belgian market leader in the entertainment sector and part of an important European group. They are specialised within the gaming experiences and are developing a lot of innovative platforms.
If you join their team; you will be based in the periphery of Brussels. Depending on the evolution of the situation, the company also grants 2 to 3 days of remote work per week in order to guarantee you a non-negligible work-life balance. The company is easily accessible by public transport and they provide a parking spot for the ones who come by car (no parking problems in the morning)
The employees of this company often make a career here and quickly become experts in their field, especially due to their multiple trainings and their development perspectives. Join a company with a people oriented culture and come as you are.
In this company you will learn in a strong team-spirit environment, your colleagues will share their knowledge so you will overcome all challenges together!
SENIOR FREELANCE NODEJS DEVELOPER - THE JOB :
- Translate the functional requirements into high performance code;
- Build new or optimize features of applications;
- Work in collaboration with the business analysts, product owners, UX/UI designers, ..
- Review the code of peers;
- Stay updated with new technologies and share your knowledge with others.
SENIOR FREELANCE NODEJS DEVELOPER - YOUR PROFILE :
- Several years of experience in backend (NodeJS) technology, React is a plus
- Experience with testing own code (phpspec, phpunit, codeception);
- A proven experience with MySQL, GIT, REST, MicroServices architecture, Atlassian stack (JIRA, Confluence);
- An interest in HTML5 and CSS3;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Good prioritization skills;
- Team player.
SENIOR FREELANCE NODEJS DEVELOPER - THE OFFER :
- A variety of trainings to develop your skills ;
- A supportive and friendly team to support you on a daily basis ;
- A company with a great company culture ;
- Long-term mission ( 1 year with an opportunity to be renewed) ;
- A daily rate proportional to your skills and experience.