Senior Full Stack .Net developer - Join a company victim of its success - Walloon Brabant
We are looking for a Junior and a Senior .NET developer Full Stack for one of our clients who is a successful and victim of its success. Therefore, their development team is growing. Their domain of expertise is purely IT & Pharmacy.
Located in the Walloon Brabant, you will be able to say definitely goodbye to the non-ending traffic of Brussels in the morning and afternoon.
Flexible management and quick decision making will allow you to have a healthy life and job satisfaction while avoiding unnecessary headaches at work.
Finally, thanks to its friendly and innovative corporate culture, the company's employees work in a pleasant and family-like environment, where mutual support, team spirit and the satisfaction of the end users are essential.
Junior & Senior Full Stack .Net developer - the job :
This company is the anchor of a community of 27 hospital members. It provides its members, mainly hospitals, with comprehensive software solutions, including pricing/billing, patient monitoring and hospital pharmacy management optimisation. It thus enables its members to optimise their resources and devote more time to their patients. Leader on the Walloon market with its pharmacy solution, the client develops a service and solutions complementary to its pharmacy solution. To meet the demand, it needs to reinforce its pharmacy pole.
- Design and develop new functionalities
- Participate in functional developments with the teams,
- You will test both your own and your colleagues' coding
- You will work according to the Agile software development methodology as part of a Scrum team
Junior & Senior Full Stack .Net developer - your profile :
- You have solid experience with .Net (min5 years).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good organisational and planning skills.
- Team player, you contribute to our collegial and relaxed atmosphere
- Able to adapt and evolve in a constantly changing company.
Technical background: C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net, Telerik, Entity Framework, Unity, REST, SOAP, Nunit
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server
Junior & Senior Full Stack .Net developer - Your future package :
- An attractive salary depending on your profile/experiences.
- Car & Fuel card, health insurance, group insurance, meal vouchers, transport expenses, net expenses.
- Homeworking 2 to 3 days/week + flexible working hours.
- Extensive training and development opportunities.
If you want to give your career a boost, take advantage of it and apply for this new challenge! Do not
wait any longer to send me your CV to: email@example.com or call me directly on 02
588 16 36