My client is a MNC Insurer who is currently expanding the business and is looking for a talented Risk Management professional to join the team.
It will be an exciting role, as you'll be part of the founding member of the team & having the vision of building out the Risk Management capabilities and team moving forward.
Role's responsibilities includes:
- Assisting the Chief Risk Officer and Compliance Officer in Enterprise Risk and Operational Risk Management.
- Working with various stakeholders to improve the risk management capability and arrangement in the Branch.
- Previous experience in Risk Management functions, especially in Enterprise & Operational Risk in Financial Sectors.
- Financial Risk experience would be advantageous.
- Relevant certifications in Operational Risk / Enterprise Risk Management (e.g. RIMS-CRMP, Certified PRM, CERA etc would be a plus)