My client is a market leading in the Insurance industry in the region.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Senior Manager to join the team.
This is a brand new exciting opportunity to join the team, where you'll be the founding member in the team.
- Establishing, implementing and maintaining a quality assurance review program.
- Conduct QA reviews on selected group wide audits and provide improvement suggestions
- Establish and implement an induction and/or training program for new auditors to equip them with the relevant audit skills and knowledge.
- Training auditors on audit methodology, process and procedures
- Minimum 6 years of audit experience
- Ability to plan and organize effectively with good interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of Internal Controls, Corporate Governance, Risk Assessment and Internal Audit Methodology