My client is a world reknowned global consultancy, where we are looking to expand the Pharmaceuticals Consulting team.
We invite talented individuals to apply.
- Lead project delivery for strategic client initiatives focused on developing market entry / expansion strategies, footprint realignment and supply chain assessments for leading companies globally from multiple sectors (with a focus on Pharmaceuticals).
- Deliver bespoke market and sector insights and provide points of view on opportunities and challenges in growth markets and industries to clients
- Drive client discussions and workshops with senior executives of corporate organisations and government stakeholders
- Develop sector specific knowledge in Pharmaceuticals for both developed and growth markets
- 10 - 12+ years of relevant Pharmaceuticals experience in either a strategy, management consultancy, or an in-house role within the Pharmaceuticals sector
- Growth markets experience (E.g. Southeast Asia, China, India, Middle East, Latin America, Africa and CEE)
- Strong experience in delivering on client engagement with multiple stakeholders and team in different countries
- Strong experience in a regional or global capacity, equipped with strong knowledge of growth markets globally or in specific regions