Our client is a dynamic and diverse enterprise conglomerate, with a wide range of businesses and services that cater to the needs of individuals and corporations alike. Their portfolio of businesses includes a wide range of industries, such as logistics and transportation, food and beverage, retail, and property development. Each of these businesses is managed by a team of experts who have a deep understanding of the industry and a passion for delivering outstanding results.
- Develop and maintain statistical models to forecast demand for assigned product categories
- Leading JDA WMS implementation projects from initiation to closure
- Collaborating with clients to understand their business requirements and design solutions that meet their needs
- Monitor inventory levels and recommend adjustments to meet customer demand while minimising excess inventory
- Able to work with external vendors effectively to implement and maintain various IT solutions and projects for business operation.
- Develop and maintain relationships with suppliers to ensure timely and accurate delivery of products
- Coordinate with the Supply Chain team to ensure timely and accurate inventory replenishment
- Bachelor's degree in Information System, Software Engineering, or a related field
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in WMS, JDA or a related field
- Knowledge of warehouse management concepts and principles is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Experience with demand planning software and ERP systems, such as SAP, Oracle, or JDA, is a plus
- Strong project management and organisational skills