This company is a world renowned consultancy that delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations redefine the world of work, reshape retirement and investment outcomes, and unlock health and well-being for a changing workforce.
In this role you will be responsible for executing consulting projects in respect of Hong Kong clients in accordance with the firms quality standards, peer review requirements and SFC requirements.
Client projects are focused on investment related matters including:
- Investment governance reviews and framework designing
- Portfolio construction for short-term and long-term investment strategies,
- Manager selection across traditional and alternative asset classes and ongoing performance/risk monitoring reporting
The job responsibility:
- Lead client-consulting work and lead business initiatives.
- Complete projects efficiently to high standard and high client satisfaction while demonstrating professional judgement in seeking assistance, discussing ideas and resolving issues.
- Work with the team towards achieving assigned sales target, which rolls into the overall business' sales target.
- Delegate to analysts and junior consultants to produce technical material for client projects and to support development of project proposals, business plan for a new service or product or a large account management strategy
- Work experience: 8+ years of industry experience, welcoming candidates from banking, asset management, investment advisory (e.g. IFA, family offices), insurance, financial services, in-house investment teams and consulting.
- Track record of consistently strong communication with clients and internal stakeholders,
- Demonstrate evidence of strong analytical and technical skills in relation to first principles calculation of key investment risk metrics, familiarity with systems such as Bloomberg terminals.
- Ability to articulate complex and technical information to lay people and experienced financial professionals, and guide stakeholders towards a consensus and/or decision.