My client is a market leader in the Insurance industry in the region.
We are looking for a Credit Risk Senior Manager to join the team.
This is a brand new exciting opportunity to join the team and excel.
You will be part of Risk Management Team. You will play a key role in monitoring and managing the financial risks of the assets and products within the company, in particular, credit risk analytics arising from the assets and liabilities of all entities.
- Conducting annual validation exercise covering internal credit models which are used across the Group.
- Develop the independent 2nd line capability to analyze credit risks for names which are in key focus across the key markets of the Group
- Review and provide 2nd line recommendations to requests relating to credit limits from the first line functions
- Provide oversight on the Credit Insurance framework, including the credit rating process and methodology
- Provide expertise support for developing entities covering credit review analysis, credit risk management and framework development
- 5 years of working experience in an Investment or Financial / Market / Credit Risk related roles
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Prior experience using quantitative and qualitative Credit Risk Models
- Qualification or working towards attaining CFA. FRM or a relevant qualification would be advantageous