Location: London, Manchester or Edinburgh (Hybrid Working - Excellent Work/Life Balance)
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Actuary with detailed knowledge in longevity risk to forge a career with a global organisation working with some of the industry's top thought leaders in the life insurance space.
- Detailed knowledge of longevity risk and factors affecting UK longevity.
- Experience of model development, implementation (coding) and testing/validation.
- Experience of successfully managing projects and producing quality deliverables on time and within budget.
- Strong interpersonal and team skills.
- Well-developed verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter attitude and ability to work within ambiguity.
- Flexibility and proven ability to diagnose and resolve issues.
We're recruiting for a growing team therefore we currently have 2 roles available and can consider someone that's working towards FIA/FFA qualification or fully qualified with post qualification experience.
Joining our client as a Longevity Specialist you will work on some interesting projects and work on adhoc research bulletin work, keeping abreast of mortality and longevity in the market. You will also support with work across bulk purchase annuities and support the wider project team as required giving real variety in your role.
To hear more about this opportunity please email your CV to email@example.com or call on 020 3861 9124.