Senior Java Developer / £600 Inside IR35 / 6-12-month Initial Contract / South East or Remote
Oliver James's leading Insurance client are looking for a Java Developer with hands on experience in DevOps patterns & practices to join the Master Data Development team.
In this role you will design, develop, and test a specific code, using CI /CD pipelines to implement automation tools & frameworks for automatic code deployment.
You will also be responsible for the quality control and management of the code, with other various objectives & projects throughout the role.
Skills & experience required:
- Java 8+/J2EE
- Spring Boot and microservices architecture
- Issue tracking system tools i.e. Issue tracking system, Version control, Build management (Preferably SVN, Jira, Github, Gitlab, Jenkins etc)
- Apache & Nginx for deployments & hosting
- UNIX based operating systems
- Docker Containerization/AWS/Azure/Openshift
Beneficial but not essential skills:
- Kubernetes or Openshift
- Tools such as Nagios, Splunk, Dynatrace, Grafana
- Spring/Hibernate framework and related patterns in MVC
This is a great opportunity to work on an exciting project for a established global organisation within a supportive team & environment.
They have an office in the South East, however offer remote working to the right person who wouldn't be able to commute the distance.
Please apply with your up-to-date CV if this sounds of interest to yourself!