For a big bank I'm looking for an a experienced Senior IT Auditor to execute technical IT Audits in the Netherlands and international entities. Audits can include topics such as Cloud Infrastructure, APIs, Payment applications, Identity & Access Management, Databases, Operating Systems and Containers.
The internal audit department and consists of around 410 team members globally. As Senior IT Auditor you will be located in Amsterdam within the Tech Wholesale Banking. This team consists of 9 members located in Amsterdam and Asia.
You will work in a positive working atmosphere where people are used to an open communication style. Education and training is highly supported and innovation is stimulated.
Roles and responsibilities
As a Senior IT auditor in the Tech Wholesale Banking you will:
- Drive the preparation for IT audits;
- Perform IT audit activities during fieldwork;
- Prepare the audit issues and agree upon audit findings with the auditee;
- Follow-up on the fixing of audit findings;
- Develop audit approach for (new) audit topics;
- Provide input for the overall audit planning.
How to succeed
They hire smart people like you for your potential. The biggest expectation is that you'll stay curious. Keep learning. Take on responsibility. In return, They'll back you to develop into an even more awesome version of yourself.
- You possess strong analytical skills to identify weaknesses, the ability to effectively communicate related business risks and recommend on the implementation of IT Security controls or risk mitigating actions.
- You have well-developed technical knowledge of IT Security aspects concerning IT components such as (but not limited to) operating systems, databases, web applications, APIs, virtualization platforms and public cloud platforms.
- You are naturally proactive, critical and curious, you know how to ask the right questions and get the right information.
- You are able to agree your findings with the auditee, even when you have to overcome resistance.
- You are a team player who enjoys working in an international team, therefore are willing to travel.
- You have the ability to share your knowledge and train less experienced colleagues on the job.
- Furthermore, you adhere to the values and you are also prepared to take the Banker's Oath.
- A bachelor, master degree or equivalent in the field of IT, IT Security or IT Audit;
- Preferable in possession of valid industry certifications such as RE, CISA or CIA.
- At least 2-5 years of experience in planning and execution of IT audits on complex IT services, platforms, infrastructure and applications.
- Experience with working in international and complex organizations, such as the financial services industry.
- Fluent in English
- Willing to travel abroad 2-4 weeks per year, depending on assignments
Rewards and benefits
This is a full-time position of 36 hours or 40 hours a week in Amsterdam. The bank offers an attractive employee benefits package with excellent secondary labour conditions as agreed in the collective labour agreement:
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience (75k - 95k)
- Hybrid working environment
- A reimbursement for travel expenses
- 24 vacation days with a 36-hour working week. If you work 40 hours a week, you will receive 27 vacation days
- Pension scheme
- 13th month salary
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
- 8% Holiday payment
If you think that this is an interesting opportunity for you then I would like to get in contact!
Arie.firstname.lastname@example.org / +3208088609