Our client, a publicly traded company, is known for their high quality Insurance product offering and professional services they bring to their policyholders. They are in demand for a Senior Internal Auditor to join their growing team! Working alongside the Director of Audit the Senior auditor will be responsible in handling the full scope of the audit processing.
Having over 50 years of experience in the field the company has emphasised the importance of financial strength for their clients. They offer products across life Insurance and annuities.
- Actively participate in audit planning, fieldwork and reporting.
- Develop audit programs and reports.
- Assess the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls over financial reporting.
- Collect, evaluate, and document information in support of audit results.
- Identify audit issues and root causes, recommend improved internal controls and business processes, and ensure that corrective action plans are developed and implemented
- Bachelor's degrees in Accounting, Finance, or other relevant fields.
- 3+ years of related experience required. Should be able to work independently on complex tasks upon starting, and lead tasks as necessary.