Senior Internal Auditor
A great opportunity to join one of the world's largest and prominent multinational banks with locations all across the globe.
This new position with be joining a highly active and growing Internal Audit team based in the Dublin offices. It will help with the growth and development of this active and high exposure team.
This is such a good opportunity for you to join this company as they offer scope for progression within the business. They value longevity and balance for their employees, so not just a great job opportunity but a great career opportunity.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Execute and document audit testing, issue drafting, control evaluation and follow-up and verification of issues whilst also making sure that the audit work is completed within schedule and within the target budget.
- Assist with the growth and development of the Internal Audit department audit processes, methodology and tools.
- Be able to build and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders, business management etc.. while also maintaining independence in your own work.
- Be a valuable asset to the company's culture and values.
- Delivery of all outputs to a high degree of accuracy.
Some Key Requirements:
- Internal or External Auditing experience, preferably within Financial Services.
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant Financial Service experience.
- ACCA, ACA, CPA, CIA or equivalent.
- Strong computer skills with experience in system-based audits.
If this opportunity appeals to you and you think you are a good fit, apply with the link!