The market for cyber security is increasing, and we are actively collaborating with several well-known companies on fascinating cyber security opportunities. One recent mandate is for a company seeking an information security manager to join them.
A leading International Law firm is looking for a Senior Information Security Threat Analyst to join their expanding Security team. This incumbent will be partnering the Senior Information Security in the 'Business as Usual' (BAU) Operations team. You will have extensive autonomy in making critical and strategic decisions for the business.
- Upkeep, updating, and continuous improvement Cloud Safety
- Managing of InfoSec request tickets and incident queues
- Management of security investigations entails taking the lead on investigations and seeing them through to completion
- Conduct technical risk assessments
- Work closely with the Threat and Vulnerability Analyst on basic threat hunting and vulnerability work
- Overseeing the transition of applications and services to third-line support teams to ensure that services are delivered, understood, and supported effectively in order to meet business needs
- The incumbent will provide subject matter expertise in the areas of global security operations and cloud security
- This role has a global scope and covers all aspects of applications, regardless of location
- Graduated from college. preferably in computer science, IT, or a related field
- At least 5 years of experience, preferably in the area of information security
- Extensive knowledge of configuring and supporting an Azure Cloud environment from an Information Security perspective
- Sound knowledge of information security topics, technologies, tools and trends
- CCSK, CCSP or Azure Security Engineer Associate certification is an advantage