Our client is a global Fund Management Company with a strong presence within the European market.
They are currently looking to hire an experienced Funds Operations professional to join their Middle Office Fund Ops team. This is an exciting opportunity that reports into the Fund Ops Supervisor and Manager.
- Responsible for trade, position, and cash reconciliations, investigating and resolving breaks.
- Involved in a wide range of trade support and processing duties as well as being responsible for settlements and cash movement process across a wide range of asset classes and markets
- Reviewing procedures and processes - identifying areas of improvement and implementing changes
- Regulatory reporting and oversight, as well as actively engaging with our compliance department on regulatory matters and projects
- Opportunity to lead varied operational projects
- Minimum of 3 years Middle Office / Fund Ops experience
- Demonstrate knowledge of various asset classes (E.g. ETF, Equities, Bonds & FX)
- Excellent time management, problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
If this sounds like a role that would be of interest to you or someone in your network, apply directly or reach out using the details below!
Phone: 01 485 4596