Oliver James is exclusively collaborating with a reputable Swiss Bank located next to Zurich Airport that is currently searching for Senior Full Stack Developers to bring their new greenfield project to success.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to set up a new platform for the trading and manufacturing of index derivatives.You will be operating and building a platform where you can customise unique financial products and automatically trade those with a set of investment banks. You will be working with a highly-experienced, international, and dynamic team where you will actively shape your future in the company.
- You are an INCREDIBLE coder. If you are a rockstar developer with clean, creative coding, we want to hear from you.
- Several years of experience programming in Java.
- Good skills with Spring.
- Experience with Kubernetes.
- Ideally, you have experience with hazelcast, but this is not mandatory.
- It would be good if you have experience in low-latency environments and have had touch points with financial institutions.
- Conceptual design and development of the technical architecture of the new trading platform;
- Programming of central components in the back-end and front-end partly on a «green field»;
- Development of platform connections to external distribution channels for derivatives;
- Integration of the platform into processes of the core banking system and the risk systems in the front office;
- Cooperation with trading, structuring, risk and sales for the expansion of services on the platform and participation in cross-team project work;
- 60% remote work. (this can increase or decrease from week to week)
- Stylish, modern offices next to Zurich Airport.
- Relocation from EU countries considered!
- Above average market remuneration (DOE).