I am currently supporting a leading Lloyds Insurance business on their search for a Senior Financial Controls Analyst during a period of growth
The role will be responsible for
Monitor change and transformational activities across the Group, ensuring that internal control requirements are satisfactorily addressed, designed and documented
Act as control champion when supporting change across the Group to ensure that Control Framework requirements are delivered to relevant parties.
- Support the preparation and delivery of the annual financial controls team plan with a view to change initiatives
- Understand and deliver the requirements of the financial control framework
- Fully qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Proven experience within the Insurance/Lloyds market
- Proven SOX control experience and comprehension of end to end finance business processes
- Must have full right to work within the UK (no sponsorship available and applications will not be considered)
- Hybrid/flexible working available.
If this role is of any interest please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.