Senior Financial Accountant - Insurance
Great opportunity to join a global financial services company as a senior financial accountant working across the local and European financial reporting team. The role will involve monthly and quarterly close activities, internal reporting and analysis of budgets and strategic plans.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with at least 3 years PQE and experience in the Insurance industry.
Offering great progression opportunities and global networking opportunities paired with an excellent benefits package.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Solvency II and regulatory reporting
- Production of budgets, strategic plans, analysis and reviews.
- Production and review of quarterly and monthly close
Some Key Requirements:
- Qualified Accountant with a minimum of 3 years PQE
- Background in Insurance is essential
- Strong understanding of Solvency II
If this sounds like the role for you - apply at the link within 😊