- Ensure network based security risks are identified, managed and monitored to ensure successful mitigation and risk reduction taking into account new threats / risks associated with cloud implementations and new projects.
- Take ownership of network security systems and accountability in driving the review and streamlining of existing legacy processes (e.g. firewall rules approval process).
- Drive capability to leverage data collected from network tools and devices for threat detection and to proactively strategize approach in addressing control gaps / vulnerabilities across the network.
- Provide security advisory at the review / enhancement / selection of network security and relevant management tools / controls (e.g. firewall maintenance and management).
- Provide technical advice in security log, feeds and raw source into monitoring platform (e.g. SIEM, etc.) for security analytics.
- Provide support and continuous enhancement of metrics for area of specialty / expertise regularly used for MI (Management Information) reporting, such as KPIs and KRIs.
Back to job search
Senior Executive Manager- Cyber Security
20 giorni fa