Senior Developer - Inside IR35 - Risk
Location: London - Hybrid with WFH
Daily Rate: £650 - £750 p/day
I am currently working with a leading London based, Asset Manager that are looking for a Senior Developer support the Risk Management function ASAP.
You will be instrumental in taking the risk system to the next level as we scale up to more portfolios and an ever-growing list of features.
As a Senior Developer, beyond your day to day development work you will:
- Take ownership for driving change and innovation, bring relevant teams together
- Present information concisely to individuals within and outside of the Technology function.
- Participate in and, where appropriate, lead meetings with business stakeholders.
- Collaborate with other developers and take an active role in designing new systems and functionality.
- Quickly analyse and fix problems as they occur (expected 20% BAU).
- Mentor more junior team members to support the Team lead and help optimise team performance.
Knowledge, skills and behaviours required
- DVCS with Git or Mercurial.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines (TeamCity / Artifactory).
- Ability to collaborate with end users, stakeholders, and team members.
- Programming as part of a team and performing peer code reviews.
- Stand by software engineering principles around quality and doing things the right way.
- Have a constant desire to improve knowledge and drive adoption of new tech or approaches within the team.
- Own mistakes and work with your colleagues to redress them, learn from them and make improvements for the long-term.
- Be able to communicate abstract or complex ideas or solutions effectively.
Knowledge, skills and behaviours desired, but not mandatory
- Experience of working directly with a highly-skilled and highly-educated user base to deliver software solutions to deliver the business value they need.
- Experience working in a numerical domain (risk, quant)
- Experience working with large datasets
- Experience with MSCI Risk Metrics
The business has a flat structure and operates a flexible working model of 3 days on. Employees well-being is a top priority to the business.
Please get in touch on 020 3861 9148 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.