Senior Data Engineer - Hybrid working Birkenhead - Up to £95,000
Are you an experienced Senior Data Engineer looking for a new challenge in an expanding organisation?
This exciting role is a high impact position needed to support the delivery of large data programs within Global Specialty Organization. This role will help the organization to implement what is needed to deliver our strategic data platforms. Work will include, but not limited to the end to end support for acquisition, organization, integration, transformation and secure storage of mission-critical data.
Skills needed for this role: Informatica IICS & IDMC & Databricks.
- Work closely in partnership with large system integrators to support the delivery of the programs that align to our data strategy.
- Work with one or more delivery teams on a given program to ensure requirements are obtained, work has been properly identified, and lead or support engineers in delivering the data products required as part of the programs
- Partners with data management and governance leads to ensure that projects are delivered at or under budget and follow all compliance, regulatory, and data quality requirements.
- Ensure partner organizations (e.g. DevSecOps) have the details required to support the timely builds for environments and automation.
- 10+ years of experience and in-depth knowledge of data delivery and associated architecture principles, data modelling concepts, ETL procedures, and all steps of data production process
- Prior experience in insurance and/or reinsurance in support of specialty lines is a plus.
- Extensive hands-on experience in SQL, Python, Data Integration/Ingestion and associated patterns - ETL tooling - Informatica IICS, ADF, Notebooks, Databricks, Delta Lake, Warehousing technologies and associated patterns, Cloud platforms - Azure preferred.
- Experience with Agile delivery frameworks/methodologies (e.g., Scrum, SAFe) and tools (i.e., Jira, Azure DevOps).
- Informatica and Azure
If you are experienced understanding a process quickly and its purposes while maintaining progress of projects this could be a great role for you!
Based in Birkenhead, you will be working on a hybrid basis of 2 days a week.
Click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!