One of our clients - a leading European MGA and brokerage - are searching for a Senior Cyber Underwriter to join a young and dynamic team. You would help build out their Cyber book in the DACH market as well as take responsibility for managing and training junior members of the team.
- Managing and steering a large existing portfolio as well as bringing on new business
- Taking responsibility for the full technical Underwriting process
- Training and managing junior team members
- Developing and implementing market strategies specific to the DACH region
The ideal profile has:
- Strong knowledge in the Cyber line of business
- Hands-on and solution-orientated approach with experience underwriting the bottom-line rather than for premium
- Ability to operate in a very strategic and analytic way whilst growing the portfolio
- Linguistic fluency in German and English
This opportunity offers the rare chance to capitalise on taking strategic control of an existing profitable book and growing it further in addition to overseeing a small team. The size of the function means you can take more responsibility and diversify your skill-set as well as work closer to the business side and see the tangible effects of your work.
If you would like to have an introductory, confidential conversation about this position, or the market at large, please don't hesitate to reach out today.