Senior Corporate Finance Accountant/Analyst - Insurance
Fantastic opportunity to join a globally growing business on a permanent basis on the Corporate Finance Team! This is a newly created position that will support the capital management activities of the business. There will also be exposure to the Treasury compliance and liquidity strategy.
This is a great opportunity for a qualified accountant with a management information/corporate finance background looking to make their next career move to great company with a proven track record of excellent progression opportunities.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the corporate finance manager and head of corporate finance, being responsible for a number of group finance activities with a focus on capital/debt management and key treasury activities.
- Assist in monitoring/ reporting of group capital surplus position, own and maintain group and local capital management processes and finance
- Provide support on projects affecting group wide capital structure
Some Key Requirements:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Previous management information/ business partnering/ corporate finance experience
- Previous Insurance / banking / Financial Services Experience
- Strong and effective communication skills
If this sounds like the role for you - apply at the link within! 😊