People first organization that focuses on fostering and promoting a culture of diversity, equality, and inclusion. They really believe that the difference in background, experiences, knowledge, and opinions really results in better ideas and solutions for not only the firm itself, but the clients it serves.
Nationwide firm that works in a hybrid/remote capacity, looking for a Senior Consultant who has internal audit and SOX experience.
- 2.5+ years of professional services experience in a client-facing role at an accounting firm, consulting firm, or commensurate experience
- Knowledge of risk assessments, audit methodologies and developing key internal audit deliverables, including process flows, work programs, audit reports, and internal control assessments
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) provisions and methodologies
- Experience with data analytics, process automation, data visualization tools (e.g., PowerBI, Tableau), and/or GRC tools
- A bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, information systems, or a similar field
- CIA, CISA, CFE, CPA, or PMP preferred
- Support teams providing Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance (SOX) implementations, public company readiness assessments, Internal Audit Outsourcing/Co-sourcing, and Risk and Control advisory services
- Assess risk, evaluate internal controls, develop solutions to client problems, recommend process improvements, maximize impact through leveraging technology
- Communicate with clients to convey project findings, updates, and recommendations
- Support documenting in-scope business processes with new GRC tool to manage controls, processes and process owners. Further grow and develop the Risk practice by supporting business development, recruiting, and training