A leading insurance carrier is looking to hire a Senior Claims Specialist - Medical Malpractice. In this senior technical role, you will be responsible for handling a range of medical malpractice cases including hospitals, excess hospitals, nursing homes, dental clinics etc. Claims will include litigation and coverage.
Key/Skills Experience Required:
- 5+ years medical malpractice experience including hospital related cases
- Exposure to primary & excess medical malpractice claims across multiple states
- Exposure to litigation and complex coverage investigation essential
- Exceptional customer service capability. Excellent relationship management capability
- The ability to act as a technical lead and provide advice to more junior adjusters
- JD Law essential
This role is on a hybrid schedule from NYC or NJ (3 days in office/2 days remote) with an excellent salary up to $140,000 plus 20% annual bonus, along with excellent benefits and a clear career path for the future. We can also consider a Claims Examiner level up to $120,000 base plus 15% bonus.