A leading P&C insurance carrier is looking to hire a Senior Claims Examiner - General Liability. In this role, you will be responsible for mid to complex general liability claims including premise liability, slip & falls and other complex bodily injuries. The caseload will include litigated files will range up to and above $250,000 in value. A deep technical background in general liability claims is essential to be consider for this role. Please note we are not looking for an auto related bodily injury claims background.
Key/Skills Experience Required:
- 5+ years general liability claims experience including premise liability, slip & falls, dog bites and other bodily injures - essential to be considered for this role (non-auto related injuries)
- Exposure to construction injuries and NY Labor Law highly beneficial
- Exposure to litigation and complex coverage investigation essential
- Exceptional customer service capability. Excellent relationship management capability
- The ability to act as a technical lead and provide advice to more junior adjusters
- Bachelors Degree essential and insurance qualifications beneficial
This role is on a hybrid schedule from two locations in NJ (3 days in office) with an excellent salary up to $120,000 plus 15% annual bonus, along with excellent benefits and a clear career path for the future.