Oliver James is working with a highly funded specialist TPA that is looking to hire an Senior Claims Adjuster - Worker's Compensation. You will be responsible for a portfolio of mid to complex workers compensation claims through to conclusion whilst also managing key business relationships.
Primary Role Duty: To manage a caseload of workers' compensation claims including mid/higher value cases (some involving litigation). To ensure ongoing adjudication of claims within service expectations, industry best practices and specific client service requirements; and negotiate settlements.
Skills/ Qualifications Required;
- 3+ years experience within workers compensation claims (from a TPA or Insurance Carrier)
- Excellent knowledge of all related policy wording and regulations within workers compensation
- Experience managing client / customer relationships
- Exposure to litigation (highly beneficial but not essential)
- Adjuster License in either NJ, PA, GA, FL, NC, SC or CA (essential)
This role can be fully remote from anywhere in the USA with an excellent base salary up t0 $90,000 + bonus and benefits, along with a clear progression plan for the future. Please note we cannot consider candidates without the required licensing to cover either - NJ, PA, GA, FL, NC, SC and/or CA