A national commercial insurance carrier is looking to hire a Senior Claims Adjuster within their commercial field property team. In this role, you will be responsible for handling daily and CAT property claims for their Middle Market insureds.
Key Skills/ Experience Required:
- 4+ years of property claims adjusting experience, with strong knowledge of commercial property claims procedure
- Strong claims file management techniques and procedures
- Working knowledge of judicial and legal systems, since you may have to handle litigated claims
- Up-to-date and applicable adjuster's license or ability to obtain license within 6 months from day hired
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to travel at a moment's notice to assist with CAT events
- Exceptional customer service capability and act as the company's representative when on site
- Experience with Xactimate required
- Experience with Haag Roof Inspector, Drone 107 preferred
This role can be either on a hybrid or fully remote in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. The role comes with an excellent salary up to $95k + package, including full benefits.