Leading bank looking for an experienced Senior Business Analyst to work on Trade and Treasury Risk Transformation project
* Responsible for the roll out of global counterparty credit and market risk systems in Asia Pacific countries; with focus on regulatory driven change projects
* Implements major changes on global risk systems and processes in Asia to support the regulatory changes and business strategies in Global Markets.
* Manage and run projects effectively, conduct business analysis, collect user requirement, and perform user acceptance test and impact analysis.
* Work closely with regional and group risk stakeholders as well as the Asia's business to analyze and agree the risk system requirements.
* Drive project progress against plan; understand, challenge and proactively manage the key project risks and issues.
* Work with a diverse group of project stakeholders to influence strategic direction to meet business goals and support benefits realization.
* Solid working experience in Global Markets or Banking Industry environment, with relevant exposure and knowledge in Market Risk or Counterparty Credit Risk.
* Strong communicator both verbal and written with a comprehensive understanding of content and context
* Solid business analysis and project management skills.
* Able to prioritize and manage demands from multiple projects with strong problem solving skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills. Manage stakeholders proactively with good negotiation and influencing skills
* Self-motivated with a sense of ownership and accountability. Able to work independently and perform under pressure.
* Positive, dynamic and resilient individual, open to change and able to adapt to changing circumstances
* Fluency in English required