Leading MNC banking client looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join their dynamic team
- Responsible for the multi-channel customer experience delivered by cross-functional teams
- Support and engage with cross-functional and market teams with no direct line responsibility for those individuals
- Creating, designing wireframes, process flows, user personas, and journey maps
- Using storyboarding, task analysis, and user research tasks to capture and develop user requirements
- Engaging with relevant channel teams, technology teams, digital teams, legal, risk, and compliance teams to document design options and recommendations
- Exploring data to find actionable insights and make product recommendations through funnels, cohort analyses, long term trends, user segmentation, and regression models
- Identifying opportunities for straight-through approval or processing through data automation and workflow automation
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts in ensuring user stories are developed correctly and meet acceptance criteria
- Identify and document scenarios and user acceptance criteria and drive testing
- Assist with change management activities to ensure the new journey is understood by staff
- Bachelor degree in a related field or commensurate practical experience
- Banking experience preferred, or at least from Financial Institutions
- Previous experiences in a Business Analyst role
- Agile methodology and ways of working experience
- Exceptional interpersonal and influencing skills, including verbal and written communication skills
- Adaptability and flexibility to respond quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders based on a good understanding of their objectives and the services they require to meet those objectives.
- Ability to think innovatively to find creative solutions, with a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to operate effectively with ambiguous and incomplete data.
- Experience in developing business cases, business requirements, and impact assessments.
- Experience in leading teams of Subject Matter Experts with a broad range of analytical skills.
- Awareness of User-Centered Design methodology, sourcing of customer insight, and importance of customer testing
- Awareness of the testing process and experience of performing testing
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal, to explain complex or technical issues
- Experience in process improvement and LEAN thinking methodologies
- Cantonese speakers preferred