Known for being a great place to work and build a career, client provides audit, tax and advisory services for organisations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team!
- Execute the day-to-day activities of audit engagements including Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) registrants and supporting the execution of a high-quality audit
- Identify and communicate potential issues and opportunities for audit deficiencies and process improvement to Managers and Partners
- Coordinate the day-to-day activities of audits and client interactions and ensuring efficient information flow from the client to the audit team
- Support the design and execution of an engagement's audit approach and procedures in accordance with relevant regulatory professional auditing and assurance standards and applicable firm guidance and client methodology
- Demonstrate a working knowledge and staying current on developments in accounting literature including those specific to assigned industries
- Supervise Audit Associates and Interns on engagements and providing coaching timely feedback and reviewing their audit documentation