Our Firm is interested in hiring Accounting and Finance Professionals,Certified Public Accountants, Accounting Managers, Financial Reporting Managers, Senior Accountants, Audit Managers, Audit Seniors, etc. who are looking to broaden their skill sets and gain valuable experiences to help enhance their marketability and advance their careers
We work alongside financial executives across the nation, on their most important accounting and finance projects. Filled with an innovative spirit and led by an ambitious entrepreneur, we provide unique Leadership Advisory combined with high potential talent.
* High energy and enthusiasm, with a strong commitment to exceeding client expectations.
* Flexibility and openness to work on a variety of assignments, industries, and roles.
* Ability to learn quickly, make an immediate impact, and provide value-added service to our clients.
* Strong communication & interpersonal skills, displaying the ability to connect and build relationships with clients, firm leadership, & peers.
* Confidence in professional aptitude and ability to effectively convey skills, knowledge, and qualifications to clients.
* Team player with a strong desire to be an active, long-term participant in the growth of the local office and Firm overall.
* Entrepreneurial spirit and belief in the opportunities that this client offers
* Interest and passion to get involved in other professional experiences such as Business Development and Recruiting.
Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance.
- External auditors from large CPA firms with 2+ years of experience, including at least one busy season as a senior
- Combo candidates with external audit and corporate accounting and/or finance experience at a large public corporation are also considered
- CPA or progression towards preferred
- Corporate accounting and/or finance experience at a large public corporation is a plus but not required.
- Excellent analytical, technical, and auditing skills including proficiency in U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and Financial Accounting Services Board (FASB) rules and standards.
- Strong computer desktop skills required. Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (i.e., macros, pivot tables, etc.) desirable.
- Demonstrated career progression and job stability.