Work with many of the nation's largest corporations completing important financial and accounting projects of critical strategic significance. Invest your time in tackling unique, challenging and one-of-a-kind Accounting & Finance projects inside the walls of Fortune 1000 companies and other large organizations. Initial Public Offering (IPO) readiness, mergers and acquisitions, carve-outs…we have it all and more.
* High energy and enthusiasm, with a strong commitment to exceeding client expectations.
* Flexibility and openness to work on a variety of assignments, industries, and roles.
* Ability to learn quickly, make an immediate impact, and provide value-added service to our clients.
* Strong communication & interpersonal skills, displaying the ability to connect and build relationships with clients, firm leadership, & peers.
* Confidence in professional aptitude and ability to effectively convey skills, knowledge, and qualifications to clients.
* Team player with a strong desire to be an active, long-term participant in the growth of the local office and Firm overall.
* Entrepreneurial spirit and belief in the opportunities that Siegfried offers.
* Interest and passion to get involved in other professional experiences such as Business Development and Recruiting.
Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance.
- External auditors from large CPA firms with 2+ years of experience, including at least one busy season as a senior
- Combo candidates with external audit and corporate accounting and/or finance experience at a large public corporation are also considered
- CPA or progression towards preferred
- Corporate accounting and/or finance experience at a large public corporation is a plus but not required.
- Excellent analytical, technical, and auditing skills including proficiency in U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and Financial Accounting Services Board (FASB) rules and standards.
- Strong computer desktop skills required. Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (i.e., macros, pivot tables, etc.) desirable.
- Demonstrated career progression and job stability.