FREELANCE FRONT-END DEVELOPER - BE PART OF THE DIGITALIZATION OF THE COMPANY
For one of my clients based in Brussels, I am looking for a FRONT-END DEVELOPER who particularly enjoys working on Progressive Web Apps or Hybrid Apps. This position is for a FREELANCE developer.
This company, one of the worldwide leader in the Energy Sector, is well known for its structure and trainings offered to people within the company. They offer a wide variety of opportunities to develop your skills, allowing you to progress in your career and become even more of an expert in your field. By joining their stimulating work environment, you will be involved in projects that will ensure an environmental transition. Therefore, you will have a crucial role for tomorrow's world.
If you join their Agile team; you will be based in Brussels but will work within an international company. Depending on the evolution of the situation, the company also grants 2 to 3 days of remote work per week in order to guarantee you a non-negligible work-life balance.
If you have experience in ANGULAR, REDUX and the willingness to help your team evolve and make the world a better place to live, this job is made for you!
FREELANCE FRONT-END DEVELOPER - THE JOB :
- You will participate in the solution design of the product, in collaboration with the other software architects ;
- You will cooperate with other development team members ;
- You will develop new features and help in bug finding and resolutions ;
- You will use the following technologies : Angular (Redux), WEB API, .NET CORE (added value), …
FREELANCE FRONT-END DEVELOPER - THE PROFILE :
- You have at least 5 years' experience in Front-end Architecture ;
- You speak English (mandatory) and French or Dutch ;
- You have a deep understanding of Progressive Web Apps & Hybrid Apps ;
- You have experience in corporate-wide projects ;
- You are a strong team player and have experience coaching juniors.
FREELANCE FRONT-END DEVELOPER - THE OFFER :
- A variety of trainings to develop your skills ;
- A supportive and friendly team to support you on a daily basis ;
- Long-term mission (12 months with an opportunity to be renewed) ;
- A daily rate proportional to your skills and experience.