Senior Analyst - Management Accounting - Investment Bank
Great opportunity to join an international investment bank with offices based in Dublin city centre!
This role will join the management reporting team as they continue to expand their Dublin office.
Reporting to the management reporting manager, this role will act as a primary contract to a variety of key stakeholders for management reporting, business partnering, advice and analysis.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Conduct regular, ongoing analysis, evaluation and review of business performance and initiatives against established reference points (e.g. plan, forecast, prior year, business cases) as directed.
- Responsible for the monthly and quarterly analysis of expenses, headcount and valuation adjustments related to the businesses
- Focus on establishing working relationships with Trading Business Management, Market Risk Control, Capital Markets Risk Management, FinOps to ensure the teams are up to speed on changes to the Regional (EAP)businesses and can provide advice when required
- Drive process improvement and efficiencies in management reporting
Some Key Requirements:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA or ACCA or CIMA) min. 3 years PQE
- Previous experience in the banking sector (either from practice or banking industry)
- Working knowledge of data automation tools such as Alteryx, Tableau, PowerBI is an advantage
If this sounds likes the role for you - apply at the link within! 😊