* High energy and enthusiasm, with a strong commitment to exceeding client expectations.
* Flexibility and openness to work on a variety of assignments, industries, and roles.
* Ability to learn quickly, make an immediate impact, and provide value-added service to our clients.
* Strong communication & interpersonal skills, displaying the ability to connect and build relationships with clients, firm leadership, & peers.
* Confidence in professional aptitude & ability to effectively convey skills, knowledge & qualifications to clients.
* Team player with a strong desire to be an active, long-term participant in the Firm's overall growth.
* Entrepreneurial spirit and belief in the opportunities that client offers
In this role, you will have the opportunity to provide various advisory services including (but not limited to):
* Financial Reporting (including the design of reporting processes, restatement assistance, and traditional 10-K, 10-Q, and 8-K filings)
* Operational Accounting (addressing the need for continuous improvement and optimisation of the finance and accounting functions)
* Accounting Standard Implementation (such as ASC 606 and ASC 842 for both public and private companies)
* Corporate Transactions
* Partner directly with leadership to support and make decisions in the best interest of business growth
* Participate in and/or lead teams providing Accounting and Advisory services for commercial clients
* Communicate effectively with clients to convey project findings, updates and recommendations
* Create presentations that effectively inform and influence client
* Prepare high quality deliverables for management review
* Collaborate with firm and client team members regarding business issues and potential solutions
* Assist Leaders with project administration (project setup, planning, budgeting, account mgmt, billing etc.)
* Foster a spirit of collaboration among team members
* Participate in advancing the firm and Accounting & Advisory practice through committees and internal initiatives such as recruiting, business development, marketing. Taking your own initiative on any activity is encouraged