Senior Actuary - Reinsurance - Paris - L&H - model developer
Oliver James recruits for a major re-insurance company who is looking for a Senior Actuary to join their European Actuarial Team. The Actuary will collaborate with partners team to develop and maintain the actuarial aspects of the L&H pricing and valuation infrastructure :
- Lead the development and maintenance of actuarial systems, models and tools used in regulatory reporting for solvency regimes and financial statements (Multi GAAP)
- Lead on the implementation of change projects including an ongoing modelling platform migration from MoSes & RAFM to AXIS
- Support the build of a centralised database with supporting transformation
- Modernize, extend and harmonize the aggregation and consolidation tools across different processes
- 8+ years experience in insurance or reinsurance sector
- Life reserving or pricing experience
- Experience with financial transformation projects
- Regulatory reporting regimes (US GAAP, IFRS17, S2) is a solid plus
- Strong IT and data management skills and software : Moses, RAFM, C++, R, Axis, Moody's, Python.
Someone with solid experience in development and testing of actuarial and data transformation software, fluent in English will be perfect for this great opportunity.
Home office is possible 2 days a week.