Hybrid / flexible working available
We're currently partnered with a leading life insurer who are thriving through a period of growth. Due to continued success we're currently recruiting a position for a Senior Actuarial Technician to join our clients liquidity management / actuarial reporting team.
Reporting to the Liquidity Manager you will have a breadth of exposure across multiple business areas working with stakeholders across asset management, group actuarial & finance and capital management. You will work as part of a team in a hands on role taking ownership of the monthly MI process.
Duties as follows:
- Production of the MI on the liquidity positions
- Completion of necessary controls and validations to ensure that inputs are accurate and complete
- Support the implementation of the agreed framework, including the development and maintenance of Early Warning Indicators
- Undertake project work and other tasks such as stress testing to support the development of robust and effective financial reporting.
To be considered for this position you will have experience as follows:
- You will have previous actuarial or liquidity experience
- Understanding of Solvency II reporting, liquidity risk and the latest regulatory requirements.
To hear more about this opportunity please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 020 3861 9124 for a confidential discussion.