Job Title: Senior Actuarial Analyst - Risk Adjustment
Location: Remote candidates must reside in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, or Pennsylvania.
Industry: Health Insurance
Compensation: $100-115k base, bonus, 401K match, PTO, Medical, Dental & Vision, great work-life balance
Oliver James is partnered with a leading national health insurer, who are seeking an Actuary to join a truly strategic team. You will work with multiple stakeholders across the business, with a focus on risk adjustment.
This is a great position in a high-performing and highly-rated business.
- Support the trend analysis team
- Work with large amounts of data and work on risk adjustment analytical studies
- Project risk scores and revenue for Medicare products
- Improve the care of members and quality with data-driven solutions
- Expert in medicare procedures, regulations, and requirements.
- Experience required:
- ASA qualified or finalist
- 2+ years of actuarial or statistics experience
- Modeling experience
- SAS or SQL
If this role is of interest, please apply online or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.