Senior Accountant - Insurance
Great opportunity to join a global Insurance business on their finance operations team based in Dublin City centre with a hybrid working model.
Reporting directly to the Senior Finance Manager, the successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with experience in the Insurance Industry and will a join a collaborative team as the business continues to expand their operations across Ireland and Europe.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Develop and review reconciliations on a timely basis and investigate any differences/action any outstanding actions
- Contribute to systems implementation including impact assessment, process definition and UAT of same
- Drive efficiencies and automation across the finance operations team and wider finance functions
- Support and coach junior team members including review of their work
Some Key Requirements:
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA) - ideally 2+ years PQE
- Experience withing the Insurance industry/ strong understanding of accounting principles
- Experience in process improvements/ data automation would be beneficial
- Strong analytical mind and ability to see the 'bigger picture'
If this sounds like the role for you, apply at the link within!