I am looking for a seasoned senior Security Partner (technology risk) for a leading international bank. This is Line 1 Risk role and will report into the Technology Risk, Head at the bank.
Key skills required:- Technology Risk, Compliance, Audit & Assurance.
Role Type:- Permanent, Full-time
About The Role
- A key role in the Assurance, Compliance and Security (ACS) International team
- Opportunity to support the regional technology risk, information security and technology compliance obligations
- Reports to the Technology Risk, Head.
As a Security Partner (Line 1 Risk) in our Institutional Technology team, you will assist with the technology operational risk excellence using the bank's Risk Management Framework. You will be supporting the Hong Kong, Japan, and Korea Country Technology teams to ensure their key risks are understood and well managed. In addition, you will bring continued information security maturity uplift and support technology regulatory compliance for these jurisdictions.
As part of this role, you will work with Country Technology teams to improve their risk maturity and proficiency and provide line 1 technology risk assurance management and information security services. Perform and provide input into risk assessments as well as initiatives assessments against country technology regulatory requirements and develop strong relationships with business stakeholders through strong communication and presentation skills. You will support internal audit and external regulatory engagements and assist in execution of associated treatment plans.
You will support activities to sustain and improve compliance with internal information security policies and external regulatory requirements, determine technical and business impacts from technology risks arising from operational risk activities or security processes such as penetration testing, independent security assessments etc., building staff and customer security awareness through delivery of communication and training programs, and providing business support on information security matters.
You will drive the preparation of relevant operational risk governance reporting and interpret data into usable insights.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Experience in a technology risk, assurance, audit, or compliance-based role
- Background in providing risk and assurance expertise, ideally to Technology based business units and Institutional Banking exposure
- A pragmatic and balanced approach to upholding fundamental risk principals and requirements of risk management frameworks
- Operational reporting and data analysis skills
- Understanding of the regulatory environment and potential impacts - strong understanding of Hong Kong regulations -HKMA
- Information security and risk industry qualification desired - CISSP and/or CISA qualification or equivalent qualifications as per HKMA Cybersecurity Fortification Initiative Professional Development Program guidance
- Understanding of cloud security control environments and risks
- Ability to drive and manage own workload and operate within defined deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to develop acceptable solutions for the business
If this is something that you're looking for in your next role, then apply here or reach me directly (Email: email@example.com) for a quick chat.