Title: Security Architect - Threat Modeling
Location: Raleigh, NC (Hybrid)
Type: 3 Month Contract (Possibility for extension/FTE)
We are partnered with a leading Financial Services organisation, who are seeking an experienced Security Architect to drive the creation of threat models for Cloud-native applications, mobile applications, API services and legacy systems.
You will join a group set on fostering a culture of secure-by-design in partnership with global stakeholders to safeguard sensitive data.
- 6+ years' experience leading application threat modeling activities.
- Ideally hold CSSLP professional certification or CSP certification.
- Applied knowledge of modern threat modeling concepts, tools and techniques. With an understanding of CAPEC & ATT&CK.
- Experience with Open-Source threat modeling tools and defect tracking systems.
- In-depth practical understanding of IETF, OASIS, and NIST standards.
- Practical experience in the review of Cloud infrastructure-as-code deployments.
- Working knowledge of cryptographic algorithms and opportunities for modernization.
- Ability to maintain awareness of emerging application security threats, especially those targeting the financial services industry.
- Experience with DevSecOps, Agile, and the ability to code security test automation.
To be considered for the role please apply online or email an updated Resume to William Barclay at Oliver James - firstname.lastname@example.org