SECURITY ARCHITECT - CHALLENGE & EVOLUTION- FLEMISH BRABANT
If you have a challenge-oriented mindset and you are a Team Player, keep reading!
My client is currently looking for a security architect for a long-term contract to work immediately.
The company is a Multinational car manufacturing. As it is located outside of Brussels, it is easily accessible, will avoid you all traffic jams and thus will allow you to have a perfect work-life balance. Moreover, they offer flexible working hours, you can then choose to work whenever you want and have an organised daily life.
This multicultural company focuses on growth and is therefore future-oriented. It will allow you to work with the latest technologies on the market, which will give you the chance to become a brilliant security architect.
Security Architect - The Job
- You will develop the ideal IT infrastructure and check it with the team
- You will execute the designed architecture
- You will oversee a good relationship between the architects to make sure that the infrastructure architecture goes hand in hand with the entire IT architecture
- You will determine the standards of the infrastructure
- You will participate to operational meetings and give insight to colleagues and partners
- You will have to be aware of what's happening in your sector of expertise to offer opportunities and solutions
- You will evaluate the ongoing IT operational environment to make sure that the architecture is completely secure
- You will design the ideal IT security solution
- You will suggest solutions regarding the security policies
- You will work with the CISO to coordinate the architecture with the current policies
- You will apply the security standards
- You will evaluate changes and demands regarding security
- You will analyse security incidents
Security Architect - Your Profile
- You have at least a bachelor's degree in IT and 5 years' experience
- You speak Dutch and English
- You have Security Architecture skills
- You are intrigued by the latest trends regarding architecture, technology, and industry
- You can challenge the operational teams
- You have analytical skills, good communication and you are dynamic and challenging
- You are disposed to travel abroad
Security Architect - The Offer
- A gratifying work environment in constant growth
- A nice salary with loads of advantages such as a company car with a fuel card, a laptop and phone with subscription, meal vouchers, insurances (hospitalization and pension), etc.
- Flexible working hours + homeworking