IT Data Platform Scrum Master - (Outside IR35) - Hybrid (UK) - 6 month
Would you like to be apart of a Data Platform team who focus is to setup designs, engineer and implement strategic, modern, data platform built on the latest data lakehouse technology.
One of our Insurance clients is looking for a Scrum Master to join the team and help facilitate and co-ordinate the agile delivery of change across the Data Platform.
does this sound like you?...
The key responsibility of the role included:
- Leading various scrum ceremonies, including planning, retrospectives, daily stand-up meetings, continuous improvements, product backlog refinement and management.
- taking ownership of the team's approach to agile, supporting the portfolio manager and Head of Delivery in providing advice on furture improvement and seeing those through to implementation.
- Being a key point of contact for IT and business stakeholders, you need to build confidenece by demonstrating your knowledge of the teams, their challenges and priorities.
- Providing radically simple and effective solution to complex problems, articlating scrum team progress against commitments at all levels of the organisation.
The Scrum Master experience and skills will include:
- An understanding of the insurance industry, in particular the Loyd's Market.
- Demonstrable experience of mobilising and successfully leading one or multiple scrum teams of over 6 people per scrum.
- Demonstrable technical project management skills, ensuring projects meet objectives and deliverbles on time and within scope, complementing your scrum master skillset.
- Experience of working with agile project management workflow tools, such as Azure DevOps or JIRA.
- Experience working in an environment with Databricks/ Data Warehouse/ Data lakehouse or similar.
If you feel relevant please for the role please get in touch via below.