I am currently recruiting for a Scrum Master to join a large pharmaceutical company based in Limerick. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established, reputable company on an initial 6 month contract.
The Scrum Master will be heavily involved in ground breaking medical advances and be working within the areas of IT, data and product!
- Initial 6 month contract - strong extension opportunities.
- Hybrid working model - x2 days required on-site in Limerick.
- Fantastic team culture.
- Significant exposure within cross functional teams to strengthen and grow your skill-set.
- Previous hands on experience working in a Scrum Master role, and ideally coming from a Project Management background.
- Knowledgeable in the areas of Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Ability to coach/teach scrum practices and principles.
- An excellent communicator - ability to resolve conflict, influence the team and facilitate key areas for discussion.
- Will have the responsibility to perform the following tasks; facilitate stand-ups, sprint planning, reviews, retrospectives and reporting.
- Be an advocate for agile methodologies and transformation.
Please note a minimum of a Stamp 4/EU/Irish citizenship is required for this position.