Our company is seeking a highly skilled and experienced SAP TRM (Treasury Risk Management) Specialist to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing and maintaining SAP TRM systems to manage our treasury operations and mitigate financial risks. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in SAP TRM, as well as experience in treasury operations and financial risk management.
As SAP TRM (Treasury Risk Management) Consultant, your key responsibilities will be:
- Design, configure, and implement SAP TRM modules to support our treasury operations and financial risk management.
- Develop and maintain financial risk management policies and procedures, in collaboration with the finance and risk management teams.
- Monitor and analyse market trends and financial risks to make recommendations to senior management.
- Implement and maintain systems and controls to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Provide training and support to end-users of SAP TRM systems.
- Work closely with other members of the IT and finance teams to ensure that SAP TRM systems are integrated securely into the broader IT infrastructure.
- Collaborate with external partners and vendors to implement and maintain SAP TRM systems.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in implementing and maintaining SAP TRM systems.
- Strong knowledge of SAP TRM modules, including exposure management, cash and liquidity management, and market risk management.
- Experience in treasury operations and financial risk management.
- Familiarity with financial regulatory requirements, such as Basel III and IFRS 9.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
If you are a self-motivated individual who is passionate about SAP TRM and has experience in treasury operations and financial risk management, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Our company offers competitive compensation and benefits packages, as well as opportunities for professional growth and development.